- !Supreme Court rejects GM bid to block ignition switch suits
(Reuters) - General Motors Co's bid to block hundreds of lawsuits, potentially worth billions of dollars, over a deadly ignition-switch defect broke down on Monday when the U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear its appeal claiming the suits were barred…
- 22 mins ago 24 Apr 17, 2:48pm -
- !Microsoft's Nadella banks on LinkedIn data to challenge Salesforce
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp is rolling out upgrades to its sales software that integrates data from LinkedIn, an initiative that Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella told Reuters was central to the company's long-term strategy for building specia…
- 34 mins ago 24 Apr 17, 2:36pm -
- !PPG raises offer for Akzo Nobel to $29 billion
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - U.S. paint maker PPG Industries raised its proposed offer for Akzo Nobel by about 8 percent to 26.9 billion euros ($28.8 billion) on Monday, increasing the pressure on its Dutch rival to enter into talks.
- 49 mins ago 24 Apr 17, 2:21pm -
- !Congress returns as Trump pressures Democrats ahead of funding deadline
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - With a deadline looming this week to avert a U.S. government shutdown, Congress returns to work on Monday as President Donald Trump leans on Democrats to include funding for his promised border wall with Mexico in spending legi…
- 52 mins ago 24 Apr 17, 2:18pm -
- !Wall Street surges, Nasdaq hits record on French vote result
(Reuters) - The Nasdaq hit a record high on Monday, with other indexes also rallying, as investors breathed a sigh of relief after Centrist candidate and market favorite Emmanuel Macron won the first round of the French election.
- 1 hour ago 24 Apr 17, 1:57pm -