- !Thai Bev's unit seeks to buy a near $5 billion stake in Sabeco
Ho CHI MINH CITY/SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Vietnam's trade ministry said on Sunday that Vietnam Beverage Co Ltd, a unit of Thai Beverage , was the only investor seeking to buy all shares of Vietnamese brewer Sabeco on offer worth nearly $5 billion.
- 15 mins ago 17 Dec 17, 11:46am -
- !Second bitcoin futures debut could lure volume to wild market
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Bitcoin investors expect futures volumes to perk up when CME Group Inc, the world's largest derivatives exchange operator, launches its own contract to wager on the cryptocurrency on Sunday.
- 3 hours ago 17 Dec 17, 9:00am -
- !CSX CEO Harrison dies months into railroad's turnaround effort
NEW YORK (Reuters) - CSX Corp Chief Executive Hunter Harrison has died, the freight railway operator said on Saturday, just a few days after announcing that the veteran rail executive hired earlier this year to boost its profits had taken a medical…
- 11 hours ago 17 Dec 17, 1:06am -
- !U.S. renewable energy industry relieved as Republicans keep tax credits
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. renewable energy industry expressed relief after a compromise Republican tax bill released late on Friday preserved key tax credits that had been at risk of being removed, but it raised concerns about a provision that…
- 12 hours ago 16 Dec 17, 11:45pm -
- !U.S. labor board adopts business-friendly 'micro union' test
(Reuters) - A U.S. labor agency on Friday made it tougher for workers to form so-called micro unions made up of small groups of a company's employees, reversing an Obama-era decision that had been sharply criticized by companies.
- 16 hours ago 16 Dec 17, 8:20pm -