- !Investors take flight after Angry Birds maker warns on profit
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Angry Birds game maker Rovio Entertainment warned that profitability would fall short of forecasts, halving its share price and leaving investors in the Finnish company nursing big losses after a flotation last September.
- 19 mins ago 22 Feb 18, 3:52pm -
- !Irish taxman sees disputed Apple bill remaining around $16 billion
DUBLIN (Reuters) - Ireland expects the final disputed tax bill that the European Commission ordered it to collect from Apple to be "in the ballpark" of the 13 billion euros ($16 billion) estimated, the head of the country's tax collectors said on Th…
- 32 mins ago 22 Feb 18, 3:39pm -
- !Tech, industrial shares drive Wall Street higher
(Reuters) - Wall Street's main indexes rose on Thursday, led by gains in technology and industrial shares as investors looked past fears of more interest rate hikes this year.
- 40 mins ago 22 Feb 18, 3:31pm -
- !Toys are not us, investors to Target
(Reuters) - Target Corp should hold off on plans to cash in on a perceived advantage in toys after the collapse of Toys "R" Us, several of the company's investors told Reuters, worried it could eat up capital desperately needed in an Amazon-dominate…
- 56 mins ago 22 Feb 18, 3:15pm -
- !Ford names veteran Galhotra as North America chief
(Reuters) - Ford Motor Co has appointed company insider Kumar Galhotra as president for its North America business, filling the gap left by the abrupt departure of Raj Nair on Wednesday after an internal investigation.
- 1 hour ago 22 Feb 18, 2:58pm -