- !Older Adults Projected To Outnumber Children For First Time In U.S. History
If you’re feeling old, you're in good company and apparently a lot of it. New statistics from the U.S. Census Bureau show that for the first time in U.S. history, older people are projected to outnumber children. And they expect it to happen in a l…
- 4 mins ago 19 Mar 18, 7:53pm -
- !Drake Rules The Singles Chart Again While Bebe Rexha And Maren Morris Hit New Career Highs
How much higher will Bebe Rexha's "Meant to Be" and Maren Morris' "The Middle" climb?
- 27 mins ago 19 Mar 18, 7:30pm -
- !Uber's Self-Driving Fatality Highlights The Issues Facing AVs, Especially For Tesla
GM's Cruise AV, for example has 5 LIDAR sensors plus an additional 21 RADAR sensors. To think that TSLA could match that functionality with the 8 cameras currently installed on new Teslas is complete fantasy.
- 38 mins ago 19 Mar 18, 7:19pm -
- !John LeClaire Of Goodwin: 'There Is No Business That Is Quite As Sticky As Private Equity'
John LeClaire, co-founder and co-chair of Goodwin’s private equity group, discusses the founding of the firm's private equity practice, working the PE middle market, achieving competitive differentiation and more.
- 39 mins ago 19 Mar 18, 7:18pm -
- !Microsoft Cofounder Steve Allen To Invest $125 Million To Teach Computers Common Sense. Be Afraid, Very Afraid
Dubbed "Project Alexandria," the investment will bring together various tech segments used in the artificial intelligence field to create a system with good sense and judgment. The goal is to teach AI systems to react to unexpected situations, answer…
- 57 mins ago 19 Mar 18, 7:00pm -