- !Asian shares flat, still on track for winning week
TOKYO (Reuters) - Asian shares baulked at the starting gate on Friday but remained on track for a weekly gain, while crude oil prices pulled away from this week's 10-month lows.
- 3 hours ago 23 Jun 17, 12:46am -
- !Shares in Canada's Home Capital surge as Buffett rides to rescue
TORONTO (Reuters) - Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc is providing a C$2 billion loan to Home Capital Group Inc and taking a 38 percent stake in the mortgage lender, a move which is pressuring short sellers who targeted the stock as Canada's…
- 3 hours ago 23 Jun 17, 12:40am -
- !Toshiba to seek extension on financial filing Friday: Yomiuri
TOKYO (Reuters) - Toshiba Corp plans to ask regulators for an extension for filing its annual financial statement on Friday, the Yomiuri daily reported.
- 3 hours ago 22 Jun 17, 11:50pm -
- !Biggest U.S. banks clear first hurdle in Fed's annual stress tests
WASHINGTON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - The 34 largest U.S. banks have all cleared the first stage of an annual stress test, showing they would be able to maintain enough capital in an extreme recession to meet regulatory requirements, the Federal Reserve sa…
- 4 hours ago 22 Jun 17, 11:29pm -
- !American Airlines pushes back on Qatar Airways plan to buy stake
(Reuters) - American Airlines' chief executive said on Thursday he is not "particularly excited" about Qatar Airways' interest in buying up to 10 percent of the U.S. carrier's shares, in a letter to employees following the state-owned Gulf airline's…
- 5 hours ago 22 Jun 17, 10:17pm -